This property offers a rural setting in a little village named Legan in the heart of County Longford. It is just a stone throw away from the local pub, church, grocery shop and handball ally. The Inny River is a 10 minute walk away which is a popular spot for angling. The Royal Canal is a 7 minute drive away, which is known for its beautiful scenic walkways and cycle tracks.
Legan is very centrally located.
- Longford Town is a 15 minute's drive away
- Mullingar Town is a 20 minute's drive away
- Athlone Town is a 25 minute's drive away
- Centre Parcs is a 8 minute's drive away
- Abbeyshrule is a 5 minute's drive away
Knock Airport is 1 Hour Drive.
Dublin Airport is 1 Hour and 10 minutes' Drive.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. This includes showing information in your local language where available, and e-commerce analytics.